Monday, June 1, 2009

What a WEEK!

Between 2 weddings, the first of 3 open houses, and a minor depressive episode, last week was not one of my better weeks. Sorry to disappear off the face of the earth. Also, I'm taking a break from my Etsy Pick of the Week this week, as I was unable to find the time to find one.

My cousin and a young man from my church are all off and married now (not to each other) and now hopefully I can get back to everyday life. The extra-good part of this is that the crystal that my cousin used in her wedding and belongs to my grandma is now available for me to decide what I want to use for my wedding. Pictures soon!

Things should be returning to some kind of normal pretty quickly. I did what I was supposed to and filled out a job application to somewhere I'd really like to work. They are having a job fair on Wednesday, so I am pretty hopeful! Until then, I'll probably spend time hanging with the fiance, beading, and ogling hair sticks and shampoo bars online.

No comments:

Post a Comment